We provide accounting of a high standard at a competitive rate, including:
• Setting up accounting systems, such as software installations
• Maintaining the register of fixed assets
• Maintaining the general ledger and monthly reconciliation
• Preparing management accounts on a monthly basis
• Setting up and maintaining cash books
• Preparing annual (unaudited) accounts of companies and closed corporations
Accounting is a very important process in the operation of a business, particularly in the first few years. Properly maintained accounts provide an insight into the operation of your company, and allow you to plan and adjust timeously. At the same time, being able to compare your business accounts to your business plan is to your advantage, and you can monitor how your projected business model turns into solid figures. Let us take care of the mundane monthly accounting while you spend time on the important management accounts and other operating issues.
We also offer the following services:
• Individual tax consultancy
• Business consultancy
• Tax services
• Business budgeting and forecasting
• Business planning
• Website design
• Offshore branches for foreign companies starting up in South Africa
Accounting practice in South Africa is very meticulous, and closely monitored, and so from a legal and corporate point of view there is no room for shortcuts or deficient measures. However, this is to your advantage, as it allows you to have a very good idea of how your business is performing at all times.
Immigration to another country is a holistic process, involving massive adjustments on the personal side of things. So, while your family is acclimatising and settling in, your time may be painfully divided between personal commitments and your business. Having someone else to take care of the finances and accounting of your business will give you more time to devote to other things, as you become acquainted with your new home.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for us to advise you.