It is easy to under-estimate the importance of online marketing in today’s society. An attractive, relevant website can draw many customers to your business, particularly where your target market consists of internet users.
The following are some of the aspects that need to be taken into consideration in designing a website.
• General appearance
• Speed at which the site loads
• Ease of use/navigation
• Search Engine optimisation
• Relevance, how often updated
What Makes Our Website Design Different
Website design and development can be mistakenly limited to the creation of a site that is visually appealing, without being functional. Many businesses use their websites to attract clients, and so it is about more than just having a pretty site.
We understand that a website plays a role within the broader framework of a marketing strategy, and therefore needs to produce a return on investment. We design sites that communicate well with the search engines and that have the end-user in mind.
The online marketing situation has given businesses an equal opportunity to market themselves, and it does not have to cost a large sum of money, as it may have in the past. Whether you need a simple website to market your business, or an integrated marketing strategy, our web team can assist you.
Our services include:
• Domain brainstorming and registration
• Keyword analysis
• Website and e-mail hosting
• Design and development
• RSS leads
• Content and copyrighting
• Search engine optimisation for ranking purposes
• Search engine submission
• Images and photography
• Enquiry forms
• Associated blogs
• Ongoing website maintenance
• Pay per click management
Useful Things To Consider When Designing Your Website
• What type of business are you designing the website for? Service or product?
• Is the website supposed to attract customers, or is it only there to provide information?
• How big is the site going to be (in pages)?
• Who is your target market?
• What language/s are you going to use?
• What artwork is appropriate?
• Who is going to write the content, and will it be search engine optimised?
• What is your budget?
Get hold of us to assist you in making the most of your website. After all, it is a very integral part of your marketing and the face of your company on the internet. For website design and search engine optimisation services, contact us at email@example.com.